I had a nephew's baby blessing to go to in Idaho, so Clark came all the way down to spend the weekend with me. It went by way too fast!! We are down to 6 months before I graduate. I go home for a visit in another three weeks, and again at Thanksgiving and Christmas. Long distance is dang hard. While we were in Idaho, we caught the BYU football game in a movie theatre in Rexburg - random! Haha. $3.75 got you pizza and a drink and the game. There were some hardcore BYU fans there, which was cool. Except that the most hardcore older gentleman was sitting right behind us yelling at the team. :) We also went shopping, which isn't a surprise if you know either one of us very well, and Clark got some pants and I got a shirt! Clark's vacation was successful. :) It snowed while we were there, and it was pretty cold. My parents didn't make it down because Monida was closed for a couple of days. Clark's parents made it to the Senior World Series though, luckily!
No comments:
Post a Comment