Clark sent me a text yesterday while I was in the mall with Kelsey (my sister), dress shopping:
Coming to see you tomorrow.
I didn't see it right away, so I hadn't answered yet, and I guess he assumed I was in shock, because the next text said:
You heard right.
I called him from Forever 21, and he told me was leaving in the morning to come and see me! So, that meant that our engagement session, scheduled for two weeks from now when he was originally going to come, had to be bumped up to THIS weekend. Ah!! So, I did some serious shopping. :)
I love Buckle, and I love their jeans, and I always want to get Clark some. But, when you're 6'6", you can't just shop at any store. A 36" inseam is too short on Clark, and Buckle doesn't stock anything longer than that. Nowhere does, I was convinced. So, I'm in Buckle and paying for a sweater at the till, when I spot a sign advertising EXTRA LONG LENGTHS!! 35"-37". I got really excited and asked thegirl who was helping me about it. She wasn't too sure, so we started looking through stacks of guy's jeans. And we found one opair that was extra long. 38" long, to be exact. I have never seen that before in my life! I was so excited, so I bought them and I hope they fit. What if they're too long? I asked Clark that, and he was like, "I wouldn't know what that felt like." Thank you, Buckle. :) And, since I was so excited about that, I bought him a shirt and a sweater! Haha.
My cousin Eric is doing our pictures, so he agreed to bump the session up to Sunday afternoon. I'm crossing my fingers that it doesn't rain for just the afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment