Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Favs

Friday Favs: Favorite Things From the Past Week

- Meeting my former co-worker Amy for lunch at the golf course and catching up a little bit. It was good to get out of the house even though it was so windy! I succeeded in demonstrating my amazing mother skills as Ava grabbed a handful of fries and dropped them on the floor and then got a hold of my water glass and dumped it all over my lap.

- Eating at Cafe Verde with the awesome ladies I work with in Primary. Love that we have that place!! Ava didn't dump any food or beverages on the floor - she was actually amazingly content sitting in her high chair by the table for most of the time.

- Having a fire and roasting hot dogs and marshmallows! It was windy but Ava and I were brave. :) Clark had to do homework. :( My brother started taking pictures with my camera, which was awesome, because I got in some that I didn't have to ask for! He even used back button focus - usually I switch it to auto when I hand it to someone but he was really into it.

Me and Bri - she's been home visiting for a couple weeks



Grandma made Ava some peas for supper! I didn't bring her spoon but of course that didn't stop her - she's a good eater. :)




Ava even went for a (crawling) ride on the Ranger!







Gavin adding wood to the fire with Grandpa's help.




After riding around with Uncle Brandon, Gav's hair was nicely fluffed. :)


It was windy but this mama loves her fires! ;) My mom's a bit of a pyro.




This kid loves dogs more than her mom does.



Aunt Brianne and Uncle Brandon with Ava and Gavin.



2 comments:

Deanna Hole said...

Hey I recognize that fire pit! And that house! Looks like fun. Your child is dangerously cute!

Amy said...

She sits in a highchair now??!! I am missing way too much!
It looks like you guys had so much fun!