I kept it real this month - no makeup and yoga pants. I ended up having no kids to babysit so it was just me and Ava, which made it a little easier. Ava, as usual, is in almost every picture. Until we have more kids I think that's just the way it's going to be. I didn't do a lot of editing to these. The End. Here are the pictures:
Ava is naked in the following pictures because she had just eaten breakfast, gotten it all over herself, been stripped down and was happy so I had to work out while I could. I didn't take any pictures of that.
I sampled all of these chocolates and then threw the (closed) box in the garbage. There were obviously still some left, and somehow Ava remembered what was inside of that box, so she dug it out of the garbage and got it open while I was getting dressed. Yum hey?















3 comments:
I love these!! I should start doing this its neat to see what a normal day at home is like. And i think we need to have a lunch date soon and if you have kids at your house bring them over too!
Kinsey!! I can't believe how big Ava is!! I loved the picture of her sitting on all the boxes of diapers. Your house looks gorgeous too p.s.
:)
I love your "real"!!
Post a Comment