Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas goodies!

My mom and I spent last Saturday making our Christmas treats! You can see pictures on my photography blog. I've already given away a lot - I decided Clark and I don't get any candy in our stockings, because we really don't need it, and we've had so many Christmas treats already! We had enough on our own, and then we had some friends leave a whole tin on our doorstep. Adding to the calories, I've been working at the front desk at work, and that is where all of the goodies are. So many of the businesses we work with sent us trays of chocolates and caramels! Not eating breakfast in this season is NOT a good idea!! I get way too hungry, and I get weak. :) It's coming fast!!

Clark writes a final tomorrow and then he's done the first module of the CASB program. He'll be so relieved to have a little time off. He's had classes going on since we got married, and the Christmas break will be the only break until tax season, which isn't a break! Poor guy. :( I can't wait until he's done, and he just got started on a 2-year program. Lucky guy!

No comments: