Thursday, May 6, 2010

More house pics & an update

The latest house pictures! These won't be interesting to anyone but me, but this is a journal of sorts so that's why they're here. :)





The forms for the basement walls!



And...we have walls!



Yesterday we went out for dinner for my dad's birthday. Clark got home later so he didn't make it. Happy Birthday dad! :)



Gavin was so funny - he was loving his mint as you can see in the pic - he just kept rubbing it on his tongue. Haha I love this kid!

Clark is home so I had to give up the truck. My car is fixed now though so at least I have a vehicle. I started using the neighbor's driveway to get back to our parking because our driveway takes four-wheel drive or a truck. So sick. I thought I moved to town and that meant paved streets, but our driveway is worse than the gravel roads I grew up driving on. Probably because there's no gravel in it! I guess mud bogging is kind of fun. :)

In case you don't live here, this is why my driveway is a mudhole:



And my man brushing off the truck this morning:


Clark's cousin is getting married this weekend, so we've got our fingers crossed that the sun comes out!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Ha ha, when I came over the other night I just drove halfway on the grass. Maybe that will get you some gravel!!