Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ladiesfest

This was my 4th Ladiesfest, I think. I tried to get my sisters to run it with me (for the last couple of years actually), but of course it fills up in 2 weeks and I didn't convince them fast enough, so I just got one sister in - you can see Bri behind me in the red shorts. She made me feel pretty old - I train for and run a half marathon two weeks before this and she doesn't run (except sports), but she was right behind me for almost the whole race! Love ya Bri. :)

I guess my training paid off because I think I got my fastest time - not fast by a lot of runner's standards but at least I'm getting faster!

I totally paid $7 for this picture. I have zero pictures of me in like the last 6 months, and hardly any in the last year so I decided that since this one was out there I'd just buy it. Maybe someday when I'm old and fat I can show my kids I used to be able to run. :)


Next year I'm going to get all the girls there!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Good Job Kinsey! I doubt you will be fat, but you will be old;)