Friday, June 25, 2010

Windows!

They came! One front window was messed up, but they'll be coming back to fix it. I'm a little picture happy, I know, but I have close family who wants to see it, and this is my journal of the house building process.


We were pretty excited to get things moving again after all the rain!



This is such a dumb picture, but I seriously appear in zero pictures so this is better than nothing:



The front before:


And the front after: - not a huge difference since we don't have a garage door or a front door in yet. The front door needs to get painted, and we haven't finished framing in the garage door, which explains why the plywood still looks like that.



The back before:



The back after:



We had to take all of the screens off to get the handles out and then put them on:



The dining room/nook:



Living room (that's a tub from the downstairs bathroom):







Tomorrow we'll put a couple of the doors in, and just the frame for the front door until it gets painted. Next week: cement in the basement, and siding! We're thinking we'll be in for sure by Halloween, and we can't wait!

2 comments:

Christal said...

kinsey it looks awesome! I noticed yesterday from the deck i love all the big windows in the back. Its coming! We actually quite enjoy the sound system durning the day somebody has a nice clear radio its kind of fun to hear it all day!! for real! ttys

Team Torrie said...

Sweet Kins!! I love checking in on your house.