Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Basement!

Our basement is framed, and I have stairs to get into the house and down in the basement!


These are the stairs to the basement - and the makeshift handrailing - haha







The room back in the corner is going to be our workout room and later a bedroom.



I took more picture of the downstairs, but you really can't tell what anything is unless you've been in it, so I will spare you and post just one more. This is a closet in one of the bedrooms. I loved my corner closet in my room back home, so I wanted them in my house.


And we can get into the house without a ladder! The guys definitely made progress while I was away this week.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

That is so exciting Kinsey! Thanks for the update:)

Sonja said...

Awesome! I want my own workout room!

It's so funny to see a basement. I haven't seen a basement since leaving Canada. Wait...not true. I saw a few when I was at BYU, but in Arizona and Texas there are almost NEVER basements. Now that I say this, I'm not sure why....

Anyway, congrats!