We finally just did it. We bought furniture. And it's white (which I wanted, and at first, Clark didn't)! The chair is from before, so it doesn't exactly match, but the couch and the love seat are new. We moved out the treadmill and the bike to make room and we now actually have a living room!
I've been so lazy since my half marathon, and hardly run at all, so I decided I needed new motivation and I'm going to run another half marathon this fall! Also, I lost a few pounds with all of the training and they came back way too fast so I figured I had to get moving! This week was Week 1 of 14. I got eaten alive by mosquitoes but my "long run" of 5 miles felt really good tonight!
The House - the insulation is in and the drywall has been unloaded - hopefully it starts to go up on Monday! I've been looking at paint colors, and we've got to make final decisions on the stucco color and rock, and flooring. The cabinets are being made, which is really exciting, and we picked out the granite we want in the kitchen. So far we haven't bought our appliances, but that's coming soon.I cannot wait to get out of the dungeon! Ah it's so weird to feel like you're being watched all of the time - I'm sure they're not trying to be creepy or anything but I'm so excited to not have landlords! Every time I open my window there's a person right there!
3 comments:
I love the white couches! And they look pretty dang comfy. I can't believe your house is getting so close to being done, I'm excited for you guys.
And nice work on the 5 miler. I tried that the other day and ended up getting too hot and sick and walking home. I miss our freezing cold winter runs! Haha
love what you did to your blog! love ya!
hey just found your blog...cute furniture...we will be sure not to bring Lottie over, just kidding. We are coming home in a week and I am excited to come see your new house it looks good!
Post a Comment