Thursday, December 9, 2010

And more house pictures...

Another load of pictures of the house...we think we'll be moving in in a week, so we're excited! Our apartment is a mess and there's so much to sort through before we move - it's going to be crazy with Christmas stuff happening too. There are tons of little things left to do at the house, too, like blinds and closets. I won't even start to think about decorating anything until after Christmas - it's going to be bare for awhile but I'm so happy to be moving in soon that I don't care!

This is the mudroom - the tile and the baseboards and the casing is all in! One room down...


Our bathroom...

Our shower that still needs tile...


Our bathtub - I can't wait to have an actual bathtub!

My kitchen backsplash is starting to go up...

 
Cabinet doors and drawer fronts are coming on Monday I think (I hope).



The backsplashes are in downstairs...



The trim is all done in the bedrooms downstairs...


The railing is done, and the lights in the stairs are done!

My hood for above my cooktop is built, it just needs to be stained, lacquered and installed. I can't wait to see it tomorrow!

1 comment:

ashley said...

Okay Love love love the kitchen backsplash...it is looking so good guys!