I LOVE walking on this in my bare feet. Isn't it funny how trends come back? I remember when I was really little, we had green shag carpet, and now, the shag is back! Everyone has this stuff. It's not green or orange, thank goodness, but it's shag. There are some things from my childhood that I wish would have disappeared forever, like stirrup pants, but shag carpet I will take!
Clark didn't know I was taking his picture. The door to the left of him is the "gym" - the one room without flooring. Until the tile is done, that's where the tile cutter is, so hopefully the tile gets done soon! The flooring we have for it is like that black gym mat stuff, so we'll have our treadmill, bike, etc in there. I'm so excited to get on my treadmill again! I still want to run another 1/2 marathon, so I really need to get running.
I'm actually in a picture!!
We're hoping to be in in a couple of weeks - wish us luck! :)



2 comments:
I love seeing your house come along! It looks great!
oh, i'm excited for you guys! you should have a party to commemorate the first time you get to use your dishwasher!
Post a Comment