Ah they look AWESOME!!!! Is that a sink in your island? So smart.
Woohoo! It IS exciting! Can't wait to see them in place. Way to go on the cleaning, Clark. Looks like it wore you out :)
YES Kinsey I love it!!! Sure can't wait to see it in like.... 12 days!!! PS can't wait for our photoshoot. :)
I can't believe how close you guys are to actually moving in!! How exciting! We can' wait to check the house out for ourselves in just a few weeks. We look forward to seeing you both.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ah they look AWESOME!!!! Is that a sink in your island? So smart.
Woohoo! It IS exciting! Can't wait to see them in place. Way to go on the cleaning, Clark. Looks like it wore you out :)
YES Kinsey I love it!!! Sure can't wait to see it in like.... 12 days!!! PS can't wait for our photoshoot. :)
I can't believe how close you guys are to actually moving in!! How exciting! We can' wait to check the house out for ourselves in just a few weeks. We look forward to seeing you both.
Post a Comment