I exported these out of Lightroom like I was going to put them on my photography blog - I guess it's habit! Anyway, Clark and I took our 3000th trip to Home Depot the other night and I saw these stockings! We don't have matching stockings, and of course, that's a must have, so I got them! I have this huge thing for grey and silver, not sure if you've noticed, and I just love the Christmas color scheme of silver, white, and blues, so these fit in perfectly!
They also had a big bucket of Christmas tree ornaments so I got that, too. As we were walking to the tills to pay, we passed 4 girls (employees) just standing around by the tills, and as we walked past them, the one girl said, so that we could overhear, "I refuse to buy Martha"- now I would just love to have an employee like that! Haha and then she said it again just in case we hadn't heard her. In case the picture is too small - these are Martha Stewart decorations. What a girl!
Hopefully in a few weeks we'll have a Christmas tree up in the new house!




2 comments:
I most definitely buy Martha! You can't go wrong with her stuff...I miss my christmas decorations. Can't wait to see more house pictures, you in it yet?
Can't wait to see your Christmas Tree now. Pretty colors!
Post a Comment