1. I think my baby is getting on less of a schedule and is more fussy by the day. She went from sleeping 5-6 hours at night to 3. That doesn't even sound possible, but she won't go to sleep until 3:00 and then she'll wake up at 6:00. I'm working on trying to keep her awake in the evenings and when I can do it she sleeps longer but when the choice is screaming her head off or sleeping, sleeping usually wins.
2. I love her like crazy! My new favorite thing is her chubby little knees. She's 'talking' and smiling more and I love that, too.
3. I'm not ready for Christmas at all. But I'm still excited and I love this time of year. We have awesome friends and neighbors who have given us treats so even though I haven't really gotten around to making any we haven't suffered too badly.
4. I thought my back pain would end when my pregnancy did. It's just in new places. And sitting still hurts my tailbone. Getting up hurts the most, actually. Not much you can do though!
5. I need my hair done so badly. Please don't judge the roots!
6. I got my tree up! And I made caramels! A little on the hard side because little miss muffet woke up wanting to eat (i kind of knew she would but i thought i'd give it a try) but I'm happy I at least attempted some Christmas treats!
7. My baby is so smart I'm pretty sure she can sense when I sit down at the computer even when she's asleep and she doesn't like it. I can use my phone or my iPad but editing on my desktop? Uh uh. I guess the same goes for showering and eating though... ;)
8. I'm so excited to see lots of family for Christmas!
9. I didn't know breastfeeding could be so hard. But we haven't given up yet! And I didn't know how concerned you could get over baby poop. :)
10. Did I mention I love my baby girl?
Merry Christmas!





5 comments:
Oh I just LOVE her!!! So is so cute!
I love it. I'm feeling or have felt all those feelings about babies in the last 3 months. Good luck!
What a cutie! It's too bad that it's not summer cause I would be phoning you to come on walks together. I love walking. Love her 1 months photos. Gotta love all the different expressions. Merry Christmas and Happy New year! As for the sleeping, maybe she is going through a growth spurt? Who knows, just do what you think is best and learn along the way (and then when the next one comes and you think you have it figured out, then they are totally different and have to learn it all over again their way :) Do you have a swing? I highly recommend them. We will have to get together in the new year and hang out so our girls can be friends :)
Love her!! Bring her over and go get your hair done! Serious, we'd love it :)
Ava is a doll. I hope you get some sleep soon. I love the book "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" (that said, Alice is still not a great sleeper... but it's helpful whenever I think about reading it and getting tips for the age she's at!). I hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment