Saturday, June 9, 2012

Friday Favs

- Ava laying her head on my shoulder when I sing her a song before bed. She is not much of a snuggler so every snuggle I get is awesome! :)

- Getting my first spray tan (thanks Sarah! She is the sweetest and you would love her, I promise)

- Having a conversation with a friend about how we don't really have to go anywhere because right on our block in an 8-house stretch there are two photographers, a hairstylist, a dentist, a nurse, a doctor, an eyelash technician, and you can get a spray tan, get waxed, and get your nails done.

- Shooting at a museum, complete with little old schoolhouse. So cute!

- Meeting the winner of my Mother's Day giveaway. She is so nice and I'm so excited for her shoot this week!

- Hearing that my uncle, who is restoring my great grandpa's house out on the farm, found my great grandpa's hired man's ashes in an urn in the fireplace. What the what?! Now he's trying to track down family members to give them the ashes.

- Being safe from the tornadoes. My parents had crazier weather than we did, out in Barnwell. Some of the pictures people have gotten are amazing!



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Your first favorite thing, about Ava lying her head on your shoulder reminds me exactly of Maddie, she does the same thing, and is not much of a snuggler either.