Friday, July 13, 2012

Ava - 8 months

 8 months old!

Ava has a fun, bubbly little personality. She really is a happy baby. I lucked out! :) I love having my little buddy around all day. At 8 months she crawls just a little bit, but scoots around pretty good to get to where she wants to go.

In the last week before her "8-month birthday" she cut her 3rd tooth, so she now has three in a row on the bottom. Her hair is really light so she still looks pretty bald but it's growing!


She is trying to pull herself up on everything now, and when I go in to get her after a nap or in the morning, she is kneeling up, holding on to the crib rail, just waiting for me. I love it. Going to sleep for naps and bed is a little harder since she sits up so well.


We hung out in the shade in the backyard for an afternoon. I tried to read, but Ava wanted to play.




My shoulders peeled from my lovely July 1st sunburn. Ouch.


Ava woke up at 5:30 am and I had a big shoot I needed to be at that morning, so she came to bed with me. When I got up to get ready she (thankfully) stayed asleep and she was like this when I left:




Yes, she was still in her clothes from the night before. I can't remember what we did, but she must have fallen asleep in the car.

Still trying to pull herself up on everything:



Kind of a poser!





Just hangin' out! 


She loves Tebow (Clark's dog) but doesn't really want him to get too close.





 A little grass tasting...




 We love summer nights! :)


Hanging out at my parent's place

Just playin' with mom

And she's up! 

Best buds! :)





4 comments:

Jennie Holt said...

she is GORGEOUS kins!! i miss her cute face!

Unknown said...

You look GREAT, and your daughter is so precious. She is so lucky she has a momma who takes such great photos of her!

The Lowry's said...

Love those last pics of you and her. Precious. Both of you so cute!

Unknown said...

haha.. I went to comment on this and realized I already had! haha... we need more Ava pics :) hehe

~Ashley
(p.s. I move my blog to a new spot in case you want to follow!)
chashh.blogspot.com