Driving through Montana...
I got Ava her new big girl carseat right before the trip and she travelled so well! I sat beside her in the back the whole way and she was awesome. I was really nervous about traveling for two days with a baby but it was great.
The next day we drove to our house in the mountains near Vail. There was a golf course right in our backyard and this was one of the views:
My mom and I stayed in the same room and Ava slept in a playpen in the walk-in closet. Perfect setup!
The view out our window. I love Colorado!
The one day we did a photo scavenger hunt and one of the things we had to capture was my grandparents kissing.
We tried to get all of our feet in the air at the same time for a picture. Yes I am amazing.
My awesome mom
My little cousins are so cute - they were trying to trap a chipmunk
It was fun just to hang out - every one of my mom's 8 siblings made it there, for the first time in like 9 years.
Love my Aunt Val.
Every family brought a slideshow of photos from the last year so everyone could catch up.
Bathtime!
My uncle Blake making us his awesome french toast.
Ava was really, really clingy and no one else could hold her if I was in sight. I took this right as she found me behind the beam!
The whole family!
They've still got it.
I tried really hard to be in pictures so I handed off my camera a lot. One day we all went to Vail and went up the gondola.
This mountain is higher than it looks.
My little cousin Erilyn - love her.
At the top it was hot and with the elevation I was worried about Ava sunburning even with sunscreen. I somehow forgot her hat so she got to wear her hood.
She was so, so tired, and finally fell asleep on my mom for her nap.
They had a climbing wall at the top and the kids loved it.
I almost did this but I chickened out I guess. It's one of those bungee jump things.
Ava and I hung out and took pictures. :)
Grandma was such a big help on this trip!
Ava loved playing on the railing
She kept trying to eat it!
Love me some chunky baby!
The little girls were so good with her.
My aunt Sonja, my mom and me.
Loved the view!
And time to go home!
We had so much fun and I'm so glad I went!






1 comment:
This all looks so fun! And on a side note, your hair looks fantastic :)
Post a Comment