Tuesday, February 26, 2013

10 on Tuesday

This is kind of a conglomeration post.

1. I ate too much Nutella today. And I want more. Kinda craving it right now...

2. I had so much fun on Saturday with two baby boys. They both even showed up with the exact same sock monkey.




3. I did my 15 on the 15th this month - yay! I took WAY more than 15 photos, so it seems impossible to narrow it down to 15. But I captured a whole day.

 Lovin' on her baby:


Visiting dad at the office:

Dance party downstairs - stopping long enough to pose


Storytime before bed:



4. I took a LOT of pictures in the last week. We had a lot of fun with my sister Bri while she was here, including a trip to Waterton and Cardston. Clark couldn't come but he got us all doughnuts for the drive.


 
 

We stopped at Dairy Queen ...




And the Remington Carriage Centre ... Gavin went to stop Ava from escaping...oops!



It was SO windy!





 5. On Friday we went out for a wagon ride with the fam. Ava LOVES horses.


Childhood flashback - I remember when I was little my dad used to do this to me - forget climbing those steps myself, I got pulled up by one arm every time - my dad was always in a hurry.





My mom's parents used to live out in Grassy and they came along for the ride and brought hot chocolate.



Here we are!


5. While we were out in the middle of nowhere we we took my sister's boyfriend for a little tour of my great grandpa's house. My uncle has been working on restoring it.






6. My word for 2013 is DO - including DOing a long list of projects in the house. I finally got everything lined up and got my drywall anchors in to hang a little shelf in my bathroom and Ava was so done. As I held her while putting in the screws I thought why don't I take a picture of this (doesn't everyone think that?? ha it was for my 15 on the 15th project)) - so I did and here it is:


And this is the little shelf so far:




7. I stayed up way too late watching Downton Abbey and it's taken me two days to recover. How old am I??


8. I love being a mom to a little girl. A 3-year-old girl I babysit asks to put on makeup every time she comes, and today she put some on Ava when I left the room for a minute. Ava loved it and carried a little empty powder compact and brush around the house, putting it on her face. 


 9. Costco is doing a sale on 4x6s again so I am working on catching up on printing for Project Life. 

10. I feel a little behind on everything right now. Lots to edit, post, organize, clean, decorate, wash, plan, etc.

2 comments:

Kristen Gibb said...

Your great grandpa's house is sooooo BEAUTIFUL!! I love older houses and your uncle has done such a good job!! Haha, and I loved the picture of you holding Ava with the drill. You're a super mom!!

Just Rhonda said...

Loooove that you did 15 on the 15th!! Want to see the, all! So many great shots in here