Ava's new coat on a shopping trip with mom
So tired.
In the bathtub...
Pinching me - her tired habit
Over at our friend's house and Amy took these without me knowing. I was so excited to get in a picture I didn't even ask for!
Ava taking a break from showing off her walking skills.
5 Generations!
Getting into cabinets - the joys!
Ava loves going for a spin on this chair
Suppertime
I write letters to Ava and she'll get them when she has a baby someday.
I didn't use to be a bath-taker but now I love reading a book and taking a bath at night. A few Ferrero Rocher's don't hurt either.
Ava never sleeps on me anymore, since I make her go to sleep by herself in her crib. So this was fun for me.
Our ward had a Halloween Party and Ava got to wear her costume!
I want to dress like her.
Ah I love this face!
Pinching me because she's tired. She can pinch hard!
Wow look how little and chubby she was!
Taking Ava out in the snow with her new snowpants. I pulled her around on her sled on the front lawn and she loved it!
My mom's birthday dinner - I made supper and took it out there, which is why Ava is dipping into a cooler.
I made these little treats for the kids coming to my Halloween mini-sessions.
Ava checking herself out on the back of my camera
And that is our October!





No comments:
Post a Comment