1. I finally have a place to hang a towel in my main bathroom. And I kinda like using a drill. I got a new little shelf for my entryway with hooks for coats. It's
funny how excited you can get over such little things. My house is so
bare and un-decorated that any progress is pretty exciting. :)
2. We are getting a fence!! The holes are dug for the posts - I can't wait! We are lucky to have awesome neighbors - one of whom is building the fence for us.
3. I went to the dentist after way too long and no cavities! This made me way happier than it probably should have. It's like getting a good report card when you're too old to get report cards.
4. My baby brother graduated! I went to the whole day of grad in Taber. I am so old, but I'm so proud of him. :)
5. In a few weeks one of the kids I babysit will be done so I just took on two new kids. Kids are tiring, I'm not gonna lie, but I've lucked out with good kids so far. I am so excited for a fence to contain them so I don't have to worry about the street as much.
6. My little girl is getting so big. On Saturday my mom told me I didn't have a baby any more. She just looks and acts so big to me lately. And she won't stop growing.
7. Our anniversary is this week - 4 years. Wow.
8. Tonight I was just so tired after a kind of long day and Clark fed Ava supper, changed a poopy diaper without even complaining, and told me to go take a bath. Best thing ever. I had a brownie for supper. Nice huh? The lengths I will go to, to get out of cooking. For the record, Clark and Ava finished off the leftovers.
9. Mother's Day - I have the best mom ever. And Clark got me the orchids I wanted, and garden boxes. I think that's the most practical gift I've ever been excited about. How your priorities change over time...
10. I really should have learned my lesson by now and started wearing shoes all day every day in the house. I can't believe how often you get things dropped on your toes and step on and run into stuff when you have kids around. This morning Ava dropped my iPad on my toe, corner down, and let me tell ya, it was almost as bad as stepping on lego.



No comments:
Post a Comment