Tuesday, May 21, 2013

10 on Tuesday

1. We got a trampoline and Ava loves it.

2. Our anniversary was on Thursday. I had kids come at 7 am so I was a little distracted with that and didn't even think about it until Clark wished me a Happy Anniversary. Oops.

3. Loved the long weekend! We took a nice little drive to Lethbridge and looked at plants and yard stuff. I don't remember the last time I was in Lethbridge when I wasn't in a rush to get back for something. So nice to just do whatever and take our time.

4. I built my garden boxes! The second one of the two is a lot better than the first. Guess I learned a few things in the process! It was fun. The dirt is coming tomorrow or Thursday and I have most of my seeds. I am a few days behind but oh well!

5. I hung curtains in my bedroom. Checking another thing off the to do list that took way too long!

6. I put Ava's closet organizer together which I am very excited about. I think I put it off forever thinking it was super complicated but anyway it is finally done!

7. I sorted through my closet and got rid of some super old clothes. Like too old to post on the swap 'n buy. It feels good to have some space in the closet! (Time to fill it up...haha)

8. I got two sessions edited during Ava's nap since I had no kids to babysit for most of today. And I got them in the mail. :) The house was so quiet - I even did laundry and folded it!
I felt so productive today. I have been doing better at working out and I have noticed I have more energy. Until 8 pm when I am done. Just like my dad.

9. I went for a run in the rain and I loved it. Love a good run in the rain.

10. My word for this year is DO and I have really been trying to put it into practice this week. I have a big list for tomorrow. Also, I really want to make a summer bucket list. I was reading about a family that made one and it sounded like so much fun!


2 comments:

Amy said...

I love that you do these! I need to start. I also love that it looks like Jace is about to kiss Ava's head. :)

Amy said...

Oh and I need to come see your garden boxes I think I want to build some into my berm.