I have been taking an online class through the Chic Critique Forum to get organized. And I've loved it! It has been 6 weeks of reading assignments and homework assignments and actually getting organized! Assignments included organizing your office, your email, putting together outfits so you have something to wear when meeting with clients, and taking "me" time for yourself.
Right now my office is a corner of my living room and it was looking horrible. Trashed. Someday in a bigger house maybe I will have a room to myself but so far that's not happening. So this corner is what I have to work with. There are still some things to do, like hide cords and put up some photos and other cute things but just having it clean and papers, etc organized is so nice!
My new "shooting weddings" shirt - it had to fit over this pregnant belly!
I'm sad this is the last week. :(
1 comment:
Love what you did with your corner office:) So cute you and the office:)
Post a Comment