Tuesday, October 1, 2013

10 on Tuesday

1. Yesterday I realized that if I was going to get my passport application in the only day I could go was today. So Ava and I took a quick little trip today. I was nervous about her sitting and being quiet so I took my iPad and I had my phone ready with Netflix but she was so good and just sang songs with me (in the car) and looked at books and entertained herself. It was so fun to spend a day with just me and her. 

2. I popped. I definitely have a belly. And this baby has suddenly decided to start really moving and kicking and she is definitely lower than Ava was! Ouch. But still fun. 24 weeks today!

3. I have no clothes that fit. A little depressing. But a trip to Utah in a few weeks will hopefully help. So excited to get away! I get to go to my baby sister's bridal shower and take her engagement pics and do some shopping!

4. I am so tired. I can't sleep at night and I can't take naps during the day. I forgot about this pregnancy sleep stuff.

5. At night I snuggle Ava before bed and I always whisper "I love you" and she whispers it back, "I love you too." And then she adds "you a best" because I told her once she was the best, and "thank you."My favourite part of the day. This kid tells me thank you for everything and I love it. She thanks me for changing her poopy diaper! Nothing like feeling appreciated! :)

6. I started a fun project with other photographers. I post one photo every week and it's all personal stuff, not clients. I love seeing what everyone else posts! Check it out at www.thelightchasers.wordpress.com!

7. I have the greatest friends ever. 

8. I need a name for this baby girl on the way.

9. Clark talked about wanting to be on Town Council a long time ago when we were dating and I remember being impressed, and he has wanted to ever since, but until now his dad has been a councillor. Well his dad resigned to be the new Fire Chief so now he can actually run! So, go vote for Clark Holt on Oct 21! :) 

10. I love being a mom.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I can't wait to vote! And here's to polite children - Luke thanks me for EVERYTHING too and I love it:)