Sunday, October 20, 2013

My baby girl

I finally took my own child's picture! I take snapshots on a more regular basis but lately I haven't taken any "good" pics of my little girl. She was wearing her dress from church already so we took a few minutes and I'm so glad we did!


It's Election Day tomorrow!! I am babysitting a couple of kids, and packing for a trip the next day, and needing to run a couple of errands, and trying to get as much last minute editing done as possible. I think it will be over before I know it. 

I know Clark will do a great job if he gets elected so I am excited to find out the results! He is definitely passionate about  Raymond continuing to be a great place to live and has always been very interested in Town projects and issues. And of course he is an awesome accountant which is an asset! I got to help with the election last term as a Town employee and count votes so I got to see the numbers all add up as we went along. This time I will have to wait for the announcement with everyone else! 

So, make sure you go vote for Clark Holt before 8 pm at the senior's centre tomorrow! :) And remember you only have to check off one name! You don't have to vote for 6 people. Just Clark. :)



No comments: