1. Sciatica. Is killing me. I am blogging because I laid down with Ava and can't get out of bed. The searing shooting pain just gets worse as this baby gets bigger. And I've been stretching! Ava has been more clingy and wanting to be picked up and I lift her into and out of her carseat and that makes it so much worse. Groceries, vacuuming, anything involving bending or lifting makes it worse. I think two kids is good. I feel like I'm 90.
2. I am catching up on editing! Still behind but getting there! I am done shooting weddings for the year now so that makes a difference.
3. My goal this year was to be all done my Christmas shopping in November. Well I haven't really started. But it's not too late right? I just need to finish editing three weddings and some other sessions in the next two weeks, too. And a whole list of other things I wanted to have done before December. When you have lots of editing to do the days fly by!
4. Ava is 2! I can't believe I have been a mom that long. I love that kid! She makes my day every day. She isn't a baby anymore but I think I squish her and hug and kiss her almost as much as I did when she was. It's crazy how all of a sudden your baby is telling you stories and chatting with you and counting and telling you shapes and colors and having an opinion and remembering so much! I am trying really hard to just soak up the last couple of months of just Ava and me time.
5. I am still getting family pics done this year but they will be in the snow! Next year we are doing warm weather and not putting it off for when I'm not busy because that just doesn't happen.
6. I want to get out the Christmas decorations! I keep telling myself just one more wedding, or one more session....
7. I think I figured out my in-law's Christmas present. That is the hardest every year!!
8. Clark is helping coach basketball and he has Council meetings and other committee meetings with that so he is gone most nights. Ava doesn't go to sleep very well for anyone but me apparently (and not even me) so i may just not leave the house in the evening this winter!
9. I am trying to not go crazy buying newborn girl props for January.
10. I am speaking in church on Sunday. It's stressing me out. It's not the first time in my life so I don't know what the deal is.
11. Maybe 10 has something to do with the fact that I taught Relief Society a couple of weeks ago and totally bombed. It just did not come together. Oh man. I'm sure some of the ladies just look at me and think "what is she doing here??"
12. I feel like I am learning about saying "No" lately. Sometimes the hard way. I am just not quite as amazing as I would like to be and I can't do everything I want to/need to. And I hate letting people down or disappointing them. This summer/fall being pregnant and babysitting kids and editing I feel like I am not doing much of anything else that I want to/need to. I finally remembered 15 on the 15th today. I didn't capture the day as perfectly or artistically as I would have liked but I took pictures so at least we have some everyday life captured!
13. We have our Super Saturday tomorrow! We have such creative, talented women in our ward!
1 comment:
You are amazing, talented, fun and a hot mama. Just thought you should know.
Post a Comment