1. I got to watch my nephew yesterday and I love that I have a sister close with kids. And that my kid likes her kid. :)
2. I just went to a family reunion with my mom's family and it was great! I didn't check emails or Facebook; I took the whole week off, and I needed it. So fun to see some family I only see every two years.
3. I still find two kids harder than one, but it is so fun to have a baby in the house. We are so blessed to have two sweet girls. And I squish and kiss Emma's baby chub all day long.
4. Emma does not like formula or bottles and refuses to eat when mom isn't home. We're still working on that!
5. I have a massage today and I need it so badly. I can't wait.
6. I am feeling a bit panicked that summer is almost half over already and I haven't done very many things on my "summer bucket list." Why does it go by so quickly?
8. I am grateful for women who are my role models. Women who are amazing and inspire me to do and be better.
9. I have a cousin visiting next week and staying with us one night and he and his family will be our first house guests. Ever. We've never needed a guest room before! I have been clearing out my studio to convert it back into a bedroom because I just don't do very much studio work.
10. Emma has started eating solids this week! So far so good - it goes down! :)
9. I have a cousin visiting next week and staying with us one night and he and his family will be our first house guests. Ever. We've never needed a guest room before! I have been clearing out my studio to convert it back into a bedroom because I just don't do very much studio work.
10. Emma has started eating solids this week! So far so good - it goes down! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment