Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

Clark and I spent Christmas Eve at my parent's place, and my two sisters and their families came too. 



I get to marry this guy.


My dad reading the Christmas story while Brandon and my niece play with binoculars. :)


My sister and two of her kids with the grandparents!


Love this kid.


Clark using his awesome uncle skills. :)


Our first Christmas together!



Clark and I with my niece!


Kelsey Jo.


My newest nephew with my sister and her husband. 


My brother!

Newest nephew!

My 4-month-old nephew. He is so wiggly and loves to smile.


My lovely younger sister who is coming to my school this semester!


My youngest sister and our niece!


Grandparents with grandkids.


My nieces in their Christmas PJs and the dolls Clark's sister made for them.





1 comment:

Shelley said...

You're nieces and nephews are too cute!! Can't wait till I get some of those ;)