We've set the date! Clark and I are getting married on May 16, 2009 in the Cardston Alberta Temple, which is a Saturday, and we'll have a reception that night in Barnwell. It's 'only' 164 days away!
We're super excited for you two!! Congratulations!! We'll be there with two crazy little boys... three, if you count Todd, which I often do. :) We look forward to meeting you, Kinsey. If you have a free weekend in the meantime, you two should make your way out to San Francisco for a visit!
1 comment:
We're super excited for you two!! Congratulations!! We'll be there with two crazy little boys... three, if you count Todd, which I often do. :) We look forward to meeting you, Kinsey. If you have a free weekend in the meantime, you two should make your way out to San Francisco for a visit!
Post a Comment