The flowers he gave me still look gorgeous!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving! This year, in addition to my amazing family and friends, good health, an opportunity to get an education, and the great countries I live in, among other things, I'm especially grateful for an amazing fiance! :) He's doing long distance for 8 months, even though he said he'd never do it again, so that I can finish my degree. He talks to me on the phone every night. He sends me flowers randomly when I have tests, etc. He listens to me vent. He keeps buying me presents! He says mushy stuff to remind me he loves me. Even though he's been sick, he went to a lot of work to make sure I felt amazing this week. I am such a lucky girl, and I can't wait to marry this guy:



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment