...until we see each other!! I'll get home at around 11:00 pm, but Clark says he'll drive to come see me. :) What a guy. I can't wait! Who knew 3 weeks would take so long to go by. It feels like it's been forever since I was in Canada.
If I didn't have a quiz in class on Friday that I really need credit for, I'd leave at 6 am. Or, the night before. Maybe today. Or maybe yesterday.
Clark made a good point the other day. Even if I just skipped this whole week, I'd still pass all of my classes. But, we both have this thing called a conscious, or, you could call it common sense, so we decided against the idea pretty quickly. Even though we've turned into gigantic cheese balls and are that mushy couple we used to love to hate, at least we can still think logically at times...what a relief. Well, Clark does. :)
4 more days!
No comments:
Post a Comment