Clark and I started this blog as a way to leave messages for each other, but I couldn't remember how to make it private right away, and then Clark used it to show pictures of me to a few people, so the secret got out!
Lately, we (well, probably I) decided that we need to actually put stuff on this blog. So, we're starting off with Top 10 lists. They're mostly for us, but if you're not us, maybe you'll find them interesting! :)
Of all the things Clark and I do together (do we do anything other than talk on the phone?? jk!), here are my favorites:
1. Snuggling, etc (I'm sure, if you know me, that this is impossible to believe...haha)
2. Shopping anywhere for anything, but especially for clothes.
3. Talking (our first really good talk, we got kicked out of Henderson by a cop).
4. Eating out (I still remember, on maybe our second date, Clark singing out loud in Tony Roma's).
5. Watching sports, live or on TV.
6. Playing sports (We've tried tennis, frisbee, golf, and basketball. Tried. :)).
7. Playing with our nephews and nieces.
8. Talking on the phone/Texting (we do this a lot).
9. Going for drives. Yes, Clark, in the Jeep. :)
10. Taking pictures. Either I take the pictures and he holds my camera bag (Aw!), or we're getting our picture taken together, and it's hilarious. He doesn't really like getting his picture taken, but he does it anyway. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment