I went and visited Clark at his office on Monday (I waited until 5:00 pm on the dot), the night of the Carrie Underwood concert. He looks so smart in his office. I'm attracted to people who can work with numbers. Strange, I know. But, that's me. And Clark can work with numbers. He really knows numbers. :)
That picture on his desk? Yup--that's me. Future Mrs. Clark Holt. Haha, I put that because I know he likes the sound of it. Okay, I do too. Oh, and those cookies are from me. I'm getting domestic!
Now he's smiling because I won't stop taking pictures of him while he's trying to finish up work.
Look at this man staple!! :)
After he finished work, we went back to his house so he could get ready, and dropped in on his nephews to say hi, then headed to Lethbridge for the concert.
Since I hate direct flash, here are the no-flash attempts with my mom's point-and-shoot. Pretty amazing white balance, I know. And sharpness. :) Hey, I just noticed there's a shadow of my hand holding the camera. Sweet.
And then Carrie...I have such a good fiance. :)
We were five seats in from the catwalk thing she had. Unfortunately, I'm 5'4", and the people to my left were all at least 5 inches taller than that! And why wasn't I wearing heels, you might ask. And that would be a good question. I used to always wear heels, but Clark the giant likes his women short. Lucky for me, my fiance is almost 6'6" and can get pictures for me! And the next concert we go to, he'll probably tell me to wear heels.
I still love Carrie Underwood.
You can hardly make this picture out, but I liked her outfit. :) I liked all of her shoes. Especially her boots. I love shoes. I could live in an ALDO. Clark and I don't have a place to live yet...
Anyway, I LOVED the concert. I showed my mom the music video for her "Just a Dream" today and we both almost cried. I didn't ask her if I could say that. She might even deny it. But she liked it. And I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment