Thursday, December 11, 2008

Clark...in the beginning

In July, when we'd first started dating, Clark came out to my hometown's anniversary/July 24th celebration with me. I was so excited to try my new lens out, and it was good practice, because the sun was so bright that day, and I was shooting directly into it! Clark was recruited by by sister's boyfriend's mom (now my sister's mother-in-law) to play on their family softball team. He was pretty much just the DH (designated hitter) and never went into the outfield. Everybody was impressed, just like I knew they would be (which is why I mentioned his softball prowess to the recruiter mentioned above...). However, Clark decided that they didn't really need him, so the next morning he didn't come out until later in the day, missing the final. Bad move. Throughout the whole day, members of the team, or their mom, made comments to him about not being there. Yeah, they lost. So, Clark's popularity took a quick drop. :) Just kidding. Well, they like him now, anyway. Here are some pictures of my man:

Clark with Tyler, the organizer of the tournament. They used to work together.



These next two are really funky. Somehow Clark is glowing purple. But he's still hot. :)




Hanging out with Ty, my sister's then-boyfriend-now-husband. The two best players on the team, of course!


Hanging out on 3rd base



Getting ready to run...



Nope, still stuck on third.


Shaking hands after they won!

It was really fun to hang out for the weekend. Clark even got to meet my Aunt Sonja, who was visiting with her two kids. It was really hot, and I had a hair disaster on the Saturday, but we survived!

No comments: