Thursday, May 28, 2009
We did it!
Well, we did it - we got married! I'm just on my lunch break from work, so this isn't a long post, but here's a couple of links to pictures from the big day!
Album 1
Album 2
These are just the candid shots - we did more formal portraits the day after we got back from our honeymoon and I haven't seen them yet.
We're living in a basement apartment in Raymond and both working here in town. Meeting up for lunch is fun! After being a thousand miles apart, we now work a block apart.
Clark's already keeping busy with basketball two nights a week, his softball league, and golf on Tuesday nights, so I should have enough free time to get all of my editing done soon.
I better get back to work - more later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are so so so so so so so so so sad that we couldn't make it up to your wedding! Jason just couldn't get off work again. Kinsey you looked BEAUTIFUL! We are coming up at the beginning of September, so we will definitely have to get together! We miss you guys! Congrats!
Post a Comment