Monday, April 27, 2009

Graduation Day 2

On Friday, I had my college convocation. My major falls in the college of Health and Human Performance, and it took place in the Smith Fieldhouse, fitting, since it's the building where the volleyball games are played and has the indoor track. My grandparents, parents, Clark, Kelsey and my cousin Scott all came to watch me do my thing.

For this ceremony, I actually had my name read and walked across the stage and received my (fake, of course) diploma. Still cool, though.  I got a little sad to be leaving, but it was mostly exciting!


Backstage before I walked on:



After receiving my diploma!

Best hug ever:  




Me

 
Me and the fiance
  
The building where I had most of my classes 
  
  
  
Afterwards, we went to CPK (California Pizza Kitchen for my favorite pizza ever - the California Club.)

  
  
My cousin Scott
  

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Congratulations!! You look good in blue, by the way!

Ashley said...

Congrats Kinsey! Are you guys registered anywhere? :)

Jenny said...

Congratulations on graduating, Kinsey! What a great feeling!! We are so excited for you and Clark. I sure wish I could be there. But I'm sure we'll meet up eventually. You and Clark definitely need to plan a trip to Seattle soon! We have a room for you anytime you want it. :)