Monday, April 6, 2009
Kind Deed
I stopped by the Cougar Eat (cafeteria) in the WILK (student center) today to deliver a wedding invitation to a cousin of mine. Once I was inside, I realized how hungry I was! So, I went to this place called Sugar & Spice (this is already sounding like wedding diet food right?! haha) and bought wheat 'hot bread.' They sell these mini loaves of bread and you can get a little container of honey butter with it...so good! Anyway, they're cheap. But before I could order, a man came from the ice cream side and paid for his ice cream. Before he left, he handed the cashier a ten dollar bill and told her to use it to pay for the next two students in line. So, I got my hot bread for free! How nice is that? It made me think--I definitely want to be like that man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment