Saturday, April 11, 2009

Wow.

Clark has been torturing me by telling me how he's been working on this surprise for me. He told me I would get it when I got home after graduation, and that he'd been spending a lot of time on it, and not a lot of money, but a lot of thought, and that I would never guess but that I would love it.


Well...


I got an email tonight while I was working on our guestbook in the library.....and THIS is what was in the email:


Kins
Here is your surprise honey
I apologize for the white lies - I really wanted it to be a surprise
I love you!
Clark




Oh. my. goodness!!!!!!!! I don't care what anybody says, I have the best fiance EVER!!! :)

I'm so excited to have my own computer to edit pictures on! My laptop had died (which isn't the best for editing anyway) and once I graduated, I wouldn't have access to the media lab I've been using, so I was really worried about it. I feel like I'm finally making some progress in my photography skills and I really want to keep going with it. Clark knew this, and he's been so supportive of my whole photography obsession. I'm so glad I found this guy. He gets me!

3 comments:

Lachele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lachele said...

ahhh kins!!
Thats soooo freakin cute!
I saw him at church Sunday, but didn't go introduce myself cause thats super creepy that I know who he is but he doesn't know me....and I didn't want to freak him out sooooo I can't wait to meet him at the wedding!

Shelley said...

We played with your computer last night. The boys loved making their faces look freaky - Summer was just freaked out! Ya, it's awesome. Can't wait to play photoshop with you!!