Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Almost there...

I got our guestbook finished and ordered - I can't wait to see it!! I also ordered the other prints for the reception, and picked up my dress today! I even got a garter for free! Garters - aren't they kind of weird? Whoever started that tradition? I mean, the only point is to take it off and throw it right? I'll do it for my man, but I still don't get it. :)



My mom is coming down tomorrow and I'll probably see her Thursday morning, then the big commencement at 3, and packing and claeaning, and Clark and my dad will get here at 8 or 9ish, then my college convocations at 2 Friday, and out for dinner with everybody, a little snuggle time with Clark, then head for Canada Saturday morning!

I have a job interview on Monday, and then an engagement session and a bridal shower on Saturday afternoon/evening. And then the wedding is closer than I ever thought it could be! When you start counting at over 200 days, the last 20 are kinda surreal.

No comments: