Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Done classes!

I am totally done with going to class forever! In a week and a half I'll be home in Canada for good. Crazy thought. I only have a week to finalize a plethora of things, study for 5 finals, take 5 finals, go for my final dress fitting, finish and order our guestbook, and pack!! I can't believe the semester is almost over. Where does the time go?

I am shooting an engagement session as soon as I get home, and I'm tentatively booked for two more shoots, one right before and one right after our wedding. Just a little stress relief amidst the chaos. :) I'm so excited for all of the shoots I'll be doing this summer.

It is raining/snowing here and has been for a couple of days. I splashed down in a big puddle this morning so my pants were soaked when I got to work. Luckily I work in a warm library! I didn't have an umbrella, but I had a hood, and I saw some girls who weren't so lucky. Oh yeah - me yesterday! :) I wore a short-sleeve shirt, skirt and heels to do my presentations, and I took a coat just in case but when I got to campus it was pretty nice so I left it in the car. I might as well have left it at home! Afer my last class I had to walk from the RB all the way to the end of the big parking lot, and by the time I got to my car I was SOAKED. I was dripping all over my car! I just had to laugh - at least it wasn't freezing out!

I was looking at this blog today and wow it really needs a new header! But, I probably won't get to that for awhile. So, I apologize for the ugliness!

No comments: