Sunday, April 5, 2009

6 weeks to go!

Clark reminded me yesterday that it was exactly 6 weeks until we get married! Wow...just a little crazy! He's spending this afternoon stuffing envelopes at his house and will be having a lot of fun delivering them in Raymond this week. :) He spent most of yesterday in the office doing his accounting thing. He tells me that I will only have a husband 10 months of the year. And, I think I believe it. So, hopefully I can just take a lot of pictures during those months or do a lot of editing and experimenting in Photoshop and InDesign and stay busy that way!

With only a couple of weeks left of school, I'm getting nervous about getting my internship set up before I go home. I haven't really heard back from most places I applied to. No stress! I looked into doing the same job I did last summer, even though it would mean commuting to Taber, but only an assistant position was still open, which means I wouldn't work the whole summer, mostly just the second half. So, I passed on that one, especially since I had to commit just about on the spot, and I'm still hoping for a job in Raymond to work out. So, we've got our fingers crossed!

Clark is waiting to hear back from the CA to see if his classes at BYU transfer so he can start his CA program. If not, he'll have to take a few more classes before he can start, and we're really hoping that's not the case, because he wants to start in May, and he wouldn't be able to finish them in time. The next starting date is September. I think they're a little crazy for not accepting it right away just based on the fact that it's BYU. Hello! Let's see, BYU is ranked 8th in the nation for its business school and 2nd for accounting, but it's not quite as good as U of L?????? Are you kidding me. And Clark's GPA is up there (a lot higher than mine). So, hopefully we find out really soon.

Okay, that's pretty much it for an update on us! :)

2 comments:

Rebecca Henrie said...

Hey Kinsey, Good luck with all your plans and your wedding!! Woohoo! You're almost there. Love ya girl

Shelley said...

He's such a little fibber!! He didn't stuff anything! But I have almost all of them addressed - big job I tell you what! I'd say he owes me Chinese...