On my old blog, I posted my 101 in 1001 things list....and I have accomplished 17 so far. However, by the end of August, I will have these ones completed:
1. Graduate from BYU (April 24, 2009!)
3. Run a 1/2 marathon (middle of August)
14. Design a wedding album (my own and my sisters)
21. Coordinate a wedding (May 16, 2009)
25. Shoot 3 weddings (well 1 of the 3 for sure...if you're getting married...call me! :))
26. Make a portfolio book
29. Grow out my nails and get a manicure (for my wedding)
34. Do a photo shoot of my parents
42. Get a ‘real’ job! (May 2009)
58. Baby-sit for free (two nephews ~1 block away who love my new computer :))
61. Plan and go on a creative date (This is going to be fun - Clark and I never go on dates)
71. Go hiking (Waterton this summer)
93. Go on a picnic
These are just the 'for sures' - there are other ones I plan to work on, too. 647 days to go! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment