Friday, April 3, 2009

Wedding Shoes!

Clark and I went to Calgary over the weekend to watch Bri play and look for shoes, etc. for the wedding. My little sis played so good (I mean, well)! I love watching her play, and I just love that girl. :) After her game, we hit up good old Chinook Centre and we found these shoes. Clark loved them, and they're actually surprisingly comfortable, so it's one more thing off my list! My flower came in from Australia, and I love it, too! I found another flower at Aldo, and bought it just in case, but I'm loving the new one more.

It's crazy how many little things I still need to get done in the next few weeks. The tie I found for Clark didn't actually work out, so that's fun. I still need to find jewelry, too.Our guestbook isn't finished, so I need to find time to do that in between writing papers and finishing up big projects and studying for finals and going to work and classes. Should be fun!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Yikes...you make me feel even more stressed!! Good luck with everything...things are coming along here! The fence looks good at G'ma's and the invitations are going out!!