I did it! After 5 crazy years, I graduated! Technically, I won't be graduated until the end of the summer when I'm done my internship, but all of my classes are done and I did the whole cap and gown thing. So, that crosses
#1 off my list! My mom came down with my grandparents for Commencement on Thursday, and Clark and my dad came down for my college Convocation on Friday. President Uchtdorf and Elder Nelson (leaders in my church) both spoke at Commencement and it was awesome. President Uchtdorf received an honorary PhD in International Leadership from BYU and he was so cool. I love that man. Waiting outside before the processional was hot in our gowns, but the actual processional was really cool. We walked in past all of the dignitaries and adminstration and faculty, and they all had their robes on for their degrees, and it was sweet. A little humbling, when you realize you're only graduating with a bachelor's degree, and these people pretty much all have PhDs!
These are from Thurday, when Kelsey, my mom, and my grandparents came to Commencement. My aunt and uncle were also there since my cousin was graduating.
Getting ready:
My mom and I
My grandparents!
Me and my mom again! I have a picture with Kels, but it's on her camera.
The grandkids!
The Marriott Center (this is where basketball games and big events take place)!
No comments:
Post a Comment