Thursday, July 23, 2009

2-month anniversary!

Clark and I decided to celebrate our 2-month anniversary, since we felt like we needed some time away together and we also felt that 2 months was a pretty good stretch. :) We both took Friday afternoon off and headed to Kalispell for an overnight night trip.
Here is a picture of us two months ago!



These are pics from our trip over the pass:

Going to the maze...
We made it through and got all of our stamps :)
And then didn't want to take another 15 minutes to try to find the hard way out. It was HOT!
Me trying to get a picture of us together. Clark driving. 
New shoes! 1 of 3 - I love TJ Maxx. 
He doesn't look in my direction much by this point in the trip...wonder why.... :)
It was really fun to get away. We were only going to go for a night but ended up staying for two. And the king-size beds (the honeymoon suite was the only room left, and they gave us a discount! haha) were AWESOME. Some day....!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell Clark I'm diggin' his haircut.

I'm also glad to see he's alive!

And tell him Halladay will look nice in red pinstripes.

Susan said...

Glad you got away and had fun!