Check out the cowboy gear! The groom's ring had a barbed wire pattern on it, and the bride wore cowboy boots!
My amazing cousin Eric lent me some of his equipment and it was SO nice to have!! My fav (and dream lens) is his 70-200 mm f/2.8. It's an L-series, with IS, which you definitely need cuz it's heavy! My wrist hurts after shooting with it for awhile. A girl can only dream....haha one of these days I'll have saved up enough...maybe a few days after we save up for a house. :)
Anyway, you can check out the pics here !
I know the groom's family well, because they're from Barnwell and in my family's ward, so our wedding present to them is a wedding album, which I can't wait to start designing! It will be a hardcover, and it's bound so the pages lay perfectly flat when you open it - perfect for double page spreads!
And this is what I saw as I was driving back from the ceremony site:



1 comment:
Love the hawk! Will Wildhorse be wide open enough?!!
Post a Comment