And here is a picture of Clark and I in our gym:
It's 1:00 am, so forgive me. I fell asleep after work at like 6 and got out of bed at 9. I won't be getting to sleep for awhile and I am not a night person!
We were watching the Biggest Loser and talking about what else we wanted to add to our setup - a bench, a new exercise ball since the last one popped, etc - we are just not going to have a living room until we get the house built!
On Monday night, we went and walked around Home Depot and that furniture store across from it. We are going to have so many decisions to make!! I think we're getting an idea of what we like, hopefully we can make our tastes mesh successfully! Haha if you hate my house, just don't tell me.
1 comment:
i totally want a treadmill too! i just have nooooo idea where to put it!
Post a Comment