The rock is all on, and we have a driveway and a sidewalk and lights. The only thing left on the outside is some front steps! Obviously our yard needs work, but that's coming. On the inside, we still need to finish the paint in the basement, but the first coat is all done except one room and half of a hallway. Clark has been doing the painting while I stare at my computer screen all night editing pictures. What a guy.
Last night we went to my grandma's 90th Birthday Party. She used to do readings a lot, and she did one for us at her party - she still makes us laugh! She had on the cutest jacket and I told her I would totally wear her outfit - I love my grandma! She's still amazingly with it for 90 years old - she always asks how the house is doing, and about Clark's job, and I don't know how she remembers anything with the number of kids and grandkids she has. She goes over everyone's names every night before she goes to sleep. She still memorizes scriptures and sayings, too. She's amazing!
Just to make this post more random...I went to the cake decorating class on Thursday and together we made this cake:
We all picked a color of fondant to mix, and when we stuck it all together on the same cake it didn't exactly coordinate, but we still had fun.



1 comment:
Sounds like a fun cake decorating class! I'd love to learn how to do fondant. I thought the cake looked really cute.
It's fun to see updates of your house!
Post a Comment