This is the kitchen:
Living room from the kitchen:
Dining room/nook:
View from master bedroom into our bathroom:
My amazingly hot self. I think we'll just try to leave this picture as small as possible. I guess I don't try too hard to look my best for my house.
And then we had lights!
And then... the stucco got finished! This is at sunrise (ish) so the lighting is pretty warm. The rock is also started if you look close:
And then we start to see all the dents and knicks in the walls...and the patching begins!
Some cabinet boxes get delivered... and there's that crazy green kitchen:
And the hardwood is moving along - one bedroom down!
The fire place all painted. The white square is where the wood mantel will go - I can't wait to see it!
And the downstairs starts getting some color:
My parents and siblings came out and helped us prime the basement. Thank you!!! I'm not a fan of painting at this point - I just want it done but I have so many other things to do after work (like take pictures every day last week) and it's dragging on...
NEW DAY
Back upstairs - the bathroom is almost done...
And now it is!
Lights in the master bedroom:
The basement's still coming...
Bathroom primed:
Laundry room primed:
More of the family room
I was so excited to see this that I used my camera to get a picture with the flash - it was way too dark out to actually see it and I didn't have any other light.
The driveway half poured!
And then a quick drive-by on the way to work - they are pouring the other half!
The most recent picture:
They're supposed to be finishing the rock tomorrow, so I'm really excited to see that. We have half of the light fixtures in, and all of the doors and casing and baseboard are ordered and will be here soon. I just want to move in to this thing!
2 comments:
It's totally looking awesome. I love your colors too! It's getting closer to being done then, my house. :D
I love that green! Looks amazing!
Post a Comment