Wednesday, July 27, 2011

25 Weeks & the Nursery

It's hard to get pictures taken of yourself when you're always the one taking pictures! I resorted to a self-portrait in my mirror. Also, not the cutest day so I was just fine with hiding my face behind the camera.



This is me at 25 weeks. This little girl is growing! She moves around and kicks a lot - that's the best part about pregnancy so far. It is a little weird to look down and see your stomach moving around on its own, but it's fun. I'm enjoying it before she gets big enough to really hurt me. A few times I've noticed her start moving a lot when Clark starts talking next to me. I told Clark she loves her daddy already! I have way more energy than I did a couple of months ago, but I notice if I do too much I don't feel as good the next day - sort of a flashback of the first trimester.

We bought a few more things as far as baby girl clothes, we have a few receiving blankets, and that's it so far! Other than the nasal aspirator I bought randomly one day in Wal-mart. Yikes. I have been looking at ideas for her room, but I haven't started that yet either. Maternity leave will be busy! Clark starts another class on Monday so he's going to be really busy again. We've got a dresser and a bookshelf that need to be painted, and then they're going in her room, so one of these days we're going to have to get on that. I'm thinking a lot of white - yes, shocker, and touches of aqua and purple. But that may change tomorrow. :) I do like pink for a girl, too. I love too many colors and styles. These are all pictures I pinned on Pinterest:







They all seem different to me other than the white and grey - I just love grey for some reason. The walls in the nursery are a light grey, just a little lighter than our main area. Anyway, one of these days the nursery will start to look like a nursery, which I'm excited for!

3 comments:

Susan said...

So many cute ideas to choose from!!

Megan LePard said...

you are going to have the cutest nursery!

Michelle said...

You look so cute, Kinsey! I can't wait to see what you come up with for the nursery, you have good taste!